Dr. Joshua P. NadaudFellowship Trained Orthopedic Surgeon
Joshua P. Nadaud, MD, is a fellowship trained orthopedic surgeon who treats all disorders of the musculoskeletal system while specializing in the care of injuries, diseases and other conditions of the foot and ankle. Dr. Nadaud has extensive training and experience in the most current surgical and non-surgical techniques for the lower extremities. As a fellowship trained orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Nadaud has had an additional term of advanced training in the subspecialty of the foot and ankle. He has a strong dedication to providing high-quality and comprehensive care to his patients. He practices at Mid County Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine in St. Louis, Missouri.
He has a strong dedication to providing high-quality and comprehensive care to his patients, including treating work-related injuries with an emphasis on getting workers back to work in a timely and safe manner.
- Undergraduate: Saint Louis University, Saint Louis, MO
- Medical: Saint Louis University School of Medicine, Saint Louis, MO
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: Medical University of Ohio/University of Toledo Medical Center, Toledo, OH
- Orthopedic Surgery Foot and Ankle Fellowship: Union Memorial Hospital, Baltimore, MD
Joshua P. Nadaud, MD
Dr. Nadaud specializes in the treatment of a variety of orthopedic conditions and performs several orthopedic procedures including:
- Instability of the Ankle
- Ankle Fractures
- Complex Foot Reconstruction
- ACL Tears
- Meniscus Tears
- Knee Replacement
- General Trauma